Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Most Organized Forum..

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Most Organized Forum.. Empty Most Organized Forum.. Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:32 am

Lawson

Site Founder
Site Founder

What would you particular say is the best forum that has been organized well and planned very neatly? Just to come to satisfaction, it's your opinion do not let other's drag you down.

In my opinion, I have visited many site's, yes there has been up's and down's on the cobbles but I have to say ForumPromotion[dot]net is a well organized community and planned out well. With MhW leaving I think they lost activity but they were willing to pick up again and they have well planned out the service template's and structure, also when you need somewhere to post they will have it in there for you as they offer a great range of administration discussion and useful resources. I personally like their Home page and Service page as they looked as if they have been focused on the most. The two very first admin's Efc & Fowler deserve a round of applause because they have not yet ever let the site down, but sadly Efc left but still...

Another site that I am not a member on The Chat Center, it is well organized with it's forums as it's description's are great, it has still to get of on a firm start though seeing as it is just opening but I work with the fellow admin, and he's a jolly lad and put's his effort's into his work so I could tell that he put alot of planning and dedication to it.

http://adminsbox.co.cc

2Most Organized Forum.. Empty Re: Most Organized Forum.. Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:19 pm

Macster

Macster
Administrator
Administrator

Usually the sites you find that actually work out are sites that the staff and admins have given it all their best, and dedication to the site itself, which means alot of them probably started out there before branching out to their own sites.

Also most of the sites spent months setting up and finding the right staff to help them meet their goals. Sites do not work after only a night of planning, but instead take days or even months, and I know a site that took up to a year of planning and work before it was released and it worked out great, and I know a site that took about that and failed in less then a month.. it's all about how you work your site and the people around you.

It's never about one person, but instead about the people who visit and stick with you, be them staff or members. Your nothing without your members or viewers (depending on if your site is a blog or something).

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum