Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Staff Activity Levels?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Staff Activity Levels? Empty Staff Activity Levels? Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:47 pm

Lawson

Site Founder
Site Founder

How many time's should a staff member of a forum log into the forum they work on every week, once or twice, everyday for one hour, have your say and also have your say to how long an admin should log-in?

In my opinion.. Personally everyday to check moderation and check if they have work to do with their jobs, so every morning and every night, preferably night so they have more time before they crash, and an Admin should be active for 1 - 2 hours on and off moderating their board and making changes and hopefully helping activity level's with their board, so come on and share your opinion?

http://adminsbox.co.cc

2Staff Activity Levels? Empty Re: Staff Activity Levels? Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:00 pm

Macster

Macster
Administrator
Administrator

It all depends on the forums and what is at hand in my mind. I would never require to much out of my staff as requesting to much may back-fire.

I can see an hour or two maybe at least every other day, and atleast a certain amount of posts. I do not really care if they show up all the time, I rather see them posting then just trolling around.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum