Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Board Updates - 15/02/10

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Board Updates - 15/02/10 Empty Board Updates - 15/02/10 Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:50 pm

Lawson

Site Founder
Site Founder

Today as of the following 15:02:10(15th February 2010) the following updates have been made to the board. Before I start here is a message from the admins.

Message from the Head's Of Board's
As of creating a board and working on it myself Lawson & Macster would like to thank those who have joined and had the courage to take part in our discussion. So far the board has went of to a fine start but we are working on bringing in staff that can be dedicated to the site and show annonaymous respect for the board and it's discussion that we offer. We really do hope that this board has a great long run and we'd like to thank all that have helped us build up.

You may have noticed that we have had a whole lot of new update' since the opening. We apoligise for any inconveinence that was caused for the amount of downtown. But we are proud to announce that the board has had some up changes hich we hope will be easier to navigate round the board and some change's that will make admining easier.

You may have noticed that we have changed the forum theme to a black and white theme, that we hope our member's will enjoy and make good use of. Also new smilie's have been added for member's to make their post's relaxable and more good use with posting. We hope that the theme and smilie's will make a good use of feedback and the forum's look more wacky and professional.

I am proud to also say Macster is our second board admin which I am happy to say is a great exception to the board. If you ever need any help around the board I can gurantee this is the man for you. He will be alway's happy and willing to help around the board and offer admin's a great range of discussion around the board. Also you will see a new staff team improving and they will take charge of offering you the easiest way around the board's. It is a great exception to have a great staff team.

If some of you were member's before the board closed for re-furbishment you would have noticed that we have re-arranged and added some boards that we know will be ueful for you. We have removed the Interview Tool & we are thinking upon Ad Space so you won't see that till a decision is thought upon, but you may now request a graphic with our new graphic tool.

We hope these change's will be a great need for this forum and you can enjoy them while they last, so please make the best of them.

Head of Admin's Box, Lawson.

http://adminsbox.co.cc

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum