Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hackers : How To Stay Safe Guide

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hackers : How To Stay Safe Guide Empty Hackers : How To Stay Safe Guide Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:48 am

Lawson

Site Founder
Site Founder

Here is a sem-rant thread about how to protect yourself from hacker's.

Hacker's will mostly come in a group of people and if we were to name them I would call them internet warrior's as they describe thereself as a gang of member's preparing to destroy everything in sight. So here is the conclusion on how to staff safe from them.

When you think and know your being hacked you are always better having an admin on hand or general staff member's to help you get rid of them. Firstly go through the Admin Panel and check if any of them have registered and grab their I.P and e-mail's while staff clean up the mess they have either made or destroyed. Having another admin is useful as they will prepare if they attack again and hopefully they have more experience than the admin trying to deny them getting into the site server. The hacker's will try anything as their latest buzz so make sure you do the basic's and ban them, report them to your site host and I.P ban them. Then eventually you can report them to their network such as Sky or Virgin network's, they will deal the situation straight away and they will be banned from using the network and then when there mum find's out they don't have internet she will eventually go off her nut and ban the boy/girl most likely boy from the computer for month's and it will take week's before another network are able to come out and either install a satellite dish. I have not all in one dealt with this but this is when you need to be active to be aware of a hacker(s) as they can attack anytime.

I hope that this has helped a little bit as I have not yet fully dealt with a hacker in my foruming life which is a surprise so you can't blame me if this thread help's or not because it's the basic to hacking.

Lawson.

http://adminsbox.co.cc

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum