Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Organization for the next few periods.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Organization for the next few periods. Empty Organization for the next few periods. Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:31 pm

Lawson

Site Founder
Site Founder

Over the next few period's/day's staff will noticed changes that cannot be noted to member's just yet as the admin's will release it sometime soon when we feel all changes are in a comfortable position. Well to make this a success, look's is our first stop. We are asking the graphic's team to create personall staff userbar's and icon's for the forum when..Now when the member's decide we shall keep the forum theme or update it to a new fresh one, for I, I can admit myself I chose this theme because it was plain and simple and easy image's could be made to make a simple community, so a new theme may be in hand. You will notice new smilies in hand requested by one of our users.

You will notice that quick reply/fast reply will be added sometime soon and one of the admin's will do that in their spare time along with adding some new modification's, such as a log in box at the top of the page, and getting our Ad Space service up in hand and possibly some new change's for the Writer's Team that I will shortly discuss with Macster. You will notice some new page's for you to explore in our navigation bar, which have yet still to be decided on while it could be a good point or bad point to the forum.

These change's are going to take up for possibly about 4 to 6 day's to all kick in suppense the pace that we get staff booked in.

None of this discussion has to be discussed outside the staff related section unless punishment's will happen, so please be aware.

http://adminsbox.co.cc

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum