Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Zeta Boards wins it all!

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Zeta Boards wins it all! Empty Zeta Boards wins it all! Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:38 pm

Forbidden Words

Forbidden Words
Getting There

My friend prefers Zeta Boards to any forum software, they say because of the arcade and chat room, if you got the coding right for another forum software, you could do the same. Agreed? So, what is the best thing of Zeta? I don't get it, I hate working with Zeta. So, why do people like it? Its horrible to me.

http://www.animalcrossingclub.co.nr

2Zeta Boards wins it all! Empty Re: Zeta Boards wins it all! Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:16 pm

Lawson

Site Founder
Site Founder

It's simple to use for one, it has clean features and a Admin Panel that is diferrent to most forums. And you can tell that the ZB creator has thought about his software and it led to success. I don't see all great things about it either, as you could probably do what you say, if you were known for great coding you could code something just like it. Somehow most user's last year used ZB as a start off board and moved board's to boards and went back to ZB seeing as it was the easiest. i would say it is a board I would start off with and lead up to a bigger software.

http://adminsbox.co.cc

3Zeta Boards wins it all! Empty Re: Zeta Boards wins it all! Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:45 pm

Macster

Macster
Administrator
Administrator

Zetaboard is like because it's hosted by Zetaboards themselves which makes it more secure.. anyone that says a board is better than another is basing their liking for a forum on opinion and not on fact.

Zetaboards is good and all, and very neat, but see here is the thing. If I wanted to move my forums from zetaboards to phpbb, I would need 1 thing atleast... the Database, and you actually have to pay someone I think to get it from zetaboards themselves correct?

Then you have to be able to convert it all over to phpbb or whichever board you choose. So it's good but it has it's downsides. Also most of the features it has today were created by users of the forum, which is the case for most of the forum software out there lol.

4Zeta Boards wins it all! Empty Re: Zeta Boards wins it all! Sun Feb 14, 2010 1:55 pm

thedudeman

thedudeman
New to A-Box

I would hate to use Zetaboards for a large forum. You see, I like having coding access and the flexibility to do whatever I want with my forum. I can really make it mine instead of just another old forum. I want my forum hosted where I can do anything I want to it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum